I am new member here , First off all, English is not my 1st language, learnt it through online gaming and professor google translator.
OK I'm from Malaysia and I would like to buy the MX sports. After doing some research, its seems that the detector has some problem that need to be rectify via sending back to factory. This will be a problem for me if I needed to send the detector back to US, money and time wise. I read from various, sites and forum that some of the detectors are going great but some or not due to the software and crack issues.
In other word, Is there any guarantee that I will get the latest version of the detector if I buy now or should I wait?
Hope forumers understand on what I'm talking about. I try to explain more as best as I could if needed. I searched through many resources like Covoco but did not find about this. If anyone can suggest me it would be great.